Tuesday, July 26, 2005

On the road with Incognito,and other stuff...

Hiya honeys....

I am taking a minute out my insane schedule to post some pictures from the last tour in Italy,Montreaux,home..etc...

I have a really bad tooth and it hurts so bad it makes me cry..haven't had a bad tooth in over 22 years!!!

Don't have any wisdom teeth,so it's not that...(no jokes Harron and TerrAnce)..just a bad infection..yuck...

Jazz has a new puppy named Sonny Bone-O....

We are going to London on Sunday so I can finish my songs on the new 'Cog CD,and Jazz is going along to spend some time with his daddy....

I started with my trainer last Monday,and haven't been back since,but I have been exercising on my own,so I'm still on my mission...

I feel like I'm about to meet my husband any minute now...I feel this exciting energy around me....like a romantic ,dreamy feeling.I know he's coming to me very soon....stronger feeling than it's been before.

See Ya,

 

Oh!! I had a BALL in Detroit...the City Council and the Mayor gave me the Key to the City..the Mayor called me and said he was my number one fan!! Awwwww!!

Maysa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Maysa I love your pictures and I love your music I have never been to Italy,but one day one day.  Your voice is just a lovely as it was when I first heard you oh I think that was back in eh....1979 or somewhwere close in that range.  I would love to catch yo uin NY sometime soon and hope that perhaps you could e-mail me when you have the time. I am a true fan and hope to catch you with the group once again... Remember IT'S A FAMILY AFFAIR IT"s a FAMILY AFFAIR. love Lydia aka freedina9@aol.com

"