Tuesday, November 8, 2005

GERMANY PICTURES..not one picture of Germany!LMAO..

Hey y'all..

here are some pictures from Germany..they made a DVD..it looked wonderful,but my voice is still screwed a little..everyone else sounded great.

I'm a little sad today,but i'll get over it..I'm gonna treat Jazzie to a really nice swing set (he knows its an early birthday gift).I'm thinking about one of those companies that come out and build it in your yard so it's really sturdy.

I'm still in paper work hell,and i have jet lag,and I have to go into the studio to make sure my cd is sounding as good as I can get it,with my throat in bad condition.

Just stressed a little..

I love you..

Maysa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good evening Maysa I love everything you do you are outstanding. What I was wondering is if you listen to orginal songs from unknown artist? I have a song I think is just perfect for you.  If you do listen to unknown artist where can I send it

God Bless
Kykypow

Anonymous said...

PEACE BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I LOVE YOUR MUSIC AND YES I DO LOVE THIS CLASSIC CD I AM A GIRL OF THE SEVENTIES AND YOU SELECTED TWO OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SONGS IM WISHING ON A STAR AND BETCHA BY GOLLY WOW. AND THE BEAT TO ALL I DO IS SUPERB IM SURE STEVIE IS SMILING IM SORRY I MISSED YOUR SHOW AT BLUES ALLEY COMING BACK ANY TIME SOON. DO YOU THINK YOU AND INCOGNITO WILL DO ANOTHER CD FROM PAULETTE