Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hey Famz...
The shows in London and Paris went really well..two guys almost started fighting in paris in the front row,but Bluey made them stop. But the audience was off the hook! So much energy.I haven't done a show in Paris in 12 years or more so it was great comng back..

We are in some part of Alps somewhere..we spent 8 hours yesterday at Charles De Gualle airport waiting for an engineer to come fix the tour bus.The heating was broken...I'll be back later..gone take a snooze...
Maysa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Leak. Keep on doing what your doing. Your music inspires me to the greatest. I'm a singer as well. My  name is Bradley Suber and I'm 19. I'm in College in the US taking up Music Ed. God Bless You,
Bradley

Anonymous said...

Bonjour!

You were in Paris? Wow, If only I could be there..... :-s
Here in Strasbourg (east of France), today weather cold, I went to a music shop, and I discovered Incognito's new album..... FANTASTIC!!!
I'm listening "Come Away With Me" the whole day long.... so much wonderful!!!!!!!!
I can say that I 'm a big fan of Incognito since 1991, and I'm a big fan of You too!
Your smooth and powerful voice is in my ears everyday......
Thank You for giving me so much joy and positive vibz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of Luv 4 U

Pierre-Luc

PS : I'm not good speaking and writing in english,  I beg Your pardon.....