Monday, November 14, 2005

In London

Hiya,

Just feeling weird sitting in this hotel in London.

I love it here,but i always get this deeply lonely feeling.

I guess I just miss my family.I miss my Jazzie.

It's hard being on the road and away from him.

I'm gonna take him with me during the summer.

Wish I could afford to have him tutored on the road,but he needs the experience and stability of going to a real school,plus thank God he has his grandma.

I am so grateful to God for sending me Laura Leak.Y'all don't know how much I love my mommy.

She is the most beautiful most awesome, strongest ,most loving, human being on earth.

I'm a lucky woman.I hope Jazzie,and any future babies I have feel the same way about me.

It's 6:34 am..I'm going back to sleep and dream about my husband who doesnt exist yet but will one day..hahahaha.

May

No comments: