Friday, November 11, 2005

Maysa's Mackin' Record..

Hey y'all,

Me and my (newest) producer Chris "BIG DOG" Davis,just left the studio tonight smiling brightly!! We are done! Well I am anyway,he still has some work to do.

I am so excited about this record I want to tell you all about it but it's too soon!

It will be released some time in January..you are going to love it,I just KNOW it!

Thanks to Danny Weiss at Shanachie,Chris,Wayne Bruce of Spur of the Moment..who by the way have a killer record coming out soon too),Angela Phillips,Lori and Vanessa Williams and Issac___) sang their asses off on this record! Thank you all so much...and all of the other musicians,the engineers at Night Flight Studios in Fort Washington, Maryland, my attorney Evan Krauss,my manager Berenice,and 2 of my best friends Troy Burton,and Mike White,who all helped me get through these 7 days of recordings with a bad throat..the encouragement helped alot...To my mommy and my son...LOLOLOL...

Dag, I sound like I'm giving an acceptance speech..FORESIGHT BABY!!

2006 is brighter than a mother shut yo mouth!!

I'mma tell you one thing..when my "husband' hears this record..he is coming to rescue me do you hear me!!

I have 4 nights at Blues Alley lined up for January 19-22 and I swear I wish I could do a single males only show! Just one show dedicated to some sweet single men out there...huh?? there's only 3 left?? Aww damn! HAHAHAHA..

Seriously,this is my mackin' record fo real!!

Actually Im going to dedicate it to all of my sistas out there who want to pull some brothas...this record,a sexy nightie,and CHOCOLATE, strawberries,whipped cream,baby oil..oops!

PG ,Maysa,PG..

Anyway y'all get me ,don't you ladies!!!!

Yeah boy,the brothas wont be able to resist...

Blues Alley will be off the hinges I promise..Adults Only!!

See ya!!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maysa - It is my honor to work with you.  Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.  Enjoying the musical journey.  You know that I got your back, girl!
:-)
Lori